OSHA Standards for Safety, Loss Prevention, Fire and Industrial Security Professionals
Date: 21 May 2012 - 25 May 2012
Course ID: 155/2012
Duration: 5 Days
Fee US $: 2950 US$
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
• State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
Who should attend:
• List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
• Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees ender the OSHA Act
• Guidelines for identification and protection of floor opening
• Fall protection and Scaffolding Safety
• Excavation and Trenching Safety
• Cranes and Rigging Safety.
• All Construction Workers
• Construction Foremen and Supervisors
• Safety Officers, Safety Inspectors, Safety Engineers
• Construction Engineers.
• Introduction to OSHA
• General Safety & Health Provisions
• Electrical Safety
• Fall Protection
• Personal Protective & Lifesaving Equipment
• Materials Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
• Hand & Power Tools
• Scaffolds Safety
• Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators & Conveyors
• Excavations and Trenching
• Stairways & Ladders
• Welding and Cutting
• Concrete and Masonry
• Forklift Safety
• Confined Space Entry
Hatem Sadek - Ph.D
H. M. Sadek, is Ass.Prof of Fire fighting systems, Turbo-machines and Fluid mechanics and has a long teaching and consulting experience in the area of fluid flow and turbo machines. He has more than 19 years experience in design of Plumbing, fire fighting and HVAC works in many Consulting offices. He is a senior training consultant with PROJACS. He teaches many courses in design methodology, operation, maintenance, and trouble shooting. These courses include compressors & blowers, gas turbines, pumps, pipelines & pumping systems, fire fighting systems and design of HVAC systems.
Dr. Sadek, as turbo machinery consultant, participated in many consulting work such as design, testing, and inspection in over 165 different projects.
Mr. Sadek has a book in Basics Fire Fighting Sprinkler System. It was published and distributed all over Middle East universities.
** In the event of uncontrollable circumstances, we may have to change main lecturer(s) for reasons out of control but replacement will always meet global standards of PROJACS International.